“Davido watched & approved the ‘criticized’ skelewu video” – Music director, Sesan reveals

Davido also said he’s re-shooting the video with UK
based music video director Moe Musa.
In the meantime, here’s an official statement from
the music video director, Sesan regarding the
Skelewu video – the video was shot by him.
“My attention is drawn toward the chaos
surrounding the release of the Skelewu video .
Myself and my team shot the video for Davido in
Nigeria and to the best of my knowledge my client
and his team were very happy with the result, when
they watched/ and approved the video. If he has
since had a change of heart, that is ok. I am not in
any way responsible for the release of the video. I
believe Davido and myself did a very good job
regarding the video production and as a
professional of over 10 years. I find it very
irresponsible and immature if my client and his
management publicly put out false statements/
comments, in an attempt to tarnish my name,
credibility and reputation. I remain dedicated,
humble, focused and as hard working as ever.

Thank you to all my fans and industry professionals

0 comments:

Post a Comment