Oh wow! Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor comes for his family in new Facebook post


This juicy, y'all need to read it. Former African
Footballer of Year, Togolese footballer Emmanuel
Adebayor has been having a running battle with
his family for years. His sister has gone to the
media a few times to claim he doesn't take of
them and has turned his back on them, plus
other accusations. She even claimed that
Emmanuel kicked their mother (above) out of his
house in November 2014.
The Tottemham striker took to Facebook
yesterday to give a lengthy insight into his
complicated personal life. He listed the things
he's done for his family and basically accused
them of using him for his money, stealing from
him and being ungrateful. Read it after the cut...

A couple years ago, I bought a house in East
Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal
to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that
house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to
stay in the same house. A few months later, I
was on vacation and decided to go to that
house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the
driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out
the house without me knowing. She also kicked
Daniel out of that house. Note that the house
had about 15 rooms. When I called her and
asked for explanation, she took about 30
minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I
called my mother to explain the situation and
she did the same as my sister. This same sister
says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she
is driving or anything she is selling today?
My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in
Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home
about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the
cost of his children's education. When I was in
Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to
start a business. Only God knows how much I
gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola
a great amount of money so he could fly back
home. He never showed up at the burial. And
today that same brother (Kola) is telling people
that I am involved in Peter's death. How? He is
the same brother who went and told inaccurate
stories about our family to "The Sun" in other to
take some money. They also sent a letter to my
Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired.
When I was in Monaco I thought it would be
good to have a family of footballers. So I made
sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football
academy in France. Within a few months; out of
27 players, he stole 21 phones.
I would not say any anything about my brother
Peter Adebayor because he is not here today.
May his soul rest in peace.
My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people
that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But
what would be the purpose to bring her to
Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.
I was in Ghana when I received the news about
my brother Peter being seriously ill. I drove the
fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and
help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not
see him and I should just give the money and
she would solve everything. Only God knows
how much I gave her that day. People are saying
I didn't do anything to save my brother, Peter.
Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?
I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family
issues. When I asked them about their opinion,
they said I should build each family member a
house and give each of them a monthly wage.
Today I am still alive and they have already
shared all my goods, just in case I die.
For all these reasons, it took very long for me to
set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try
to help the people in need, they had to question
me and all of them thought it was a bad idea.
If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to
expose my family members. I just want other
African families to learn from this. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment