OJB’s kidney reportedly collapse again (Details)

Popular Nigerian music producer and singer,
Babatunde Okungbowa popularly known as OJB
is reportedly on admission at the General
Hospital, Lagos following a relapse of his kidney
ailment. OJB, who had a successful kidney
transplant in India last year, had a relapse two
weeks ago, this is according to a report by Yes!
International magazine.
A source at the hospital who spoke to the
magazine said
“The medical experts who attended to OJB at
the Lagos Hospital were shocked at the sudden
relapse despite last year’s successful kidney
transplant. They chided him for not going back
to India for post-surgery check-ups as specified
by the team of Indian doctors in the medical
report given to him”.
When contacted, his third wife, Korede said
“I don’t want to say anything about it unless
he talks about it himself. Have you called
him? Because I have not seen the story and
he has even warned me about it. So please
I don’t want to have anything to do with it
unless he talks about it himself. He warned
me and I have to respect and obey my
husband” she said
His first wife, Mabel donated one of her kidneys
to him last year and he was believed to be doing
well until this recent development.

0 comments:

Post a Comment